Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Rylee's Bon Dance

I am running so far behind.  I'm sorry.

June 26 was Rylee's Bon Dance at Yochien. I have no idea what it was for or what they celebrated, but it was stinking cute!  The kids all wore "yukatas", the lighter weight, cotton kimono and they were adorable!  The Yochien teachers also dressed in their finest Yucatas and looked so elegant.

Rylee's teacher from last year tied her sash. (Not a sash, but probably not an obi either.  I don't know what they call it!) 

Showing off her adorableness!

Lining up with her class.

 There was this shrine (?) set up on the playground.  The girls put flowers on it.

 Riley is showing the fan she decorated in class.  She did it all by herself.

Delaney found herself a high spot to watch it all from. 

Doing the dance. 

 They were so cute!

It was so fun watching Rylee.

Class photo.  I was not in a good spot for this! 

 Breaking after the first dance.

Rylee's teacher leading the second dance. 

 So cute!

And then Rylee went on to show that she may be dressed up, but she's still going to play!





No comments: