My little Darlings, with Joshua trying to run out of the photo.
The lighting wasn't great, but the bridge was pretty.
And look what we saw! I have no clue what this was for but it looked cool.
The guy was happy to have his photo taken.
Yes, they must pose on EVERYTHING!
But they sure are cute.
Checking out the fountains. Marian asked if she could climb on everything. Mostly I said no.
I love this little face!
They were so cute, marching down the wall.
Such a good doggie.
Delaney is pretty awesome as well. And she did have her hair done earlier. She just pulls it out all the time!
Hee hee hee! Levi thinks he is a person, and Callie is going for nonchalance.
The Kintai from the other side. I was trying to avoid the water side.
Alas, I was outvoted and there was much playing and a little bit of getting wet.
Someone did end up with squishy boots.
Someone managed to keep her boots mostly dry.
Me at the bridge.
Levi had a marvelous time.
I love this photo. Marian wanted a picture of herself in the tree, and I love the bridge in the background.
Levi climbed this stubby tree with the girls. Silly pickles!
Delaney wanted to pose for me.
So did Marian, and I gotta say, Marian wins!

No comments:
Post a Comment