Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, June 15, 2014

S'mores

On Thursday, Kera and I both drove carloads of kids up to Arkansas to my folks' house.  We want to squeeze every last drop of family time out that we can before we leave. So, I'm not sure if I mentioned that we have a full house out here in Arkansas.  My sister, Miranda and her 3 boys are here, as well as my sister in law, Kera and 5 of her children. It is a little noisy and rather chaotic and a whole lot of fun.

One of the advantages to living in the country, and having a burn pile, is the ability to make s'mores whenever you have enough trash to burn.  With 16 extra house guests, we just had to have a fire Friday night.  The kids were thrilled to roast marshmallows over the fire and to make yummy treats.  A good time was had by all.

 Auntie Miranda is in charge.

Rylee does not want ANY brown on her "toasted" marshmallow!

Marian is looking for the perfect spot.

Found it!

Clamoring for chocolate.

 Delaney and her marshmallow.

Joshua made a rare outdoor appearance.

Heh heh heh... I snuck a photo of Callie with a mouthful of shmallow.

These two are so cute!  Charlotte and Camden are adorable!

No comments: