Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I meant to post

I had pictures to post the other day. Here are most of them:This is the face I am seeing far too frequently from Rylee. The little pickle is one bossy and opinionated girl. And she's not afraid to bully to get her way.

Yep, check out that petulant lip. She's trouble, she is!

And I was brave this week. Sort of. I was brave in that I got out and took the girls to the Aquarium. I actually drove to get there and parking is scary and I did it. Actually, I followed my friend Mandi out there, but it was still so far out of my comfort zone to go!
This was one of our favorite places. We spent a lot of time at this aquarium. It had a treehouse thing too, and Delaney loved running up and down it.

I think this was the penguin tank. They were so little and cute.

Delaney loved the sea horses. Not the real ones, just the big fake ones!

And this was the view of the river out the window. See that cloud? That was from the fires, and it made everything so smokey at home, since we live on that side of the river. I guess the massive rainfall has fixed that issue.

No comments: