Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dan went on a trip and all I got was pictures

These are the pictures Dan took. Joshua took a lot more, but I have not downloaded them yet. Dan took Joshua and Callie on his work-trip to Utah over the weekend. The kids got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa while Dan did his thing, and then they went out to play together.

Grandpa is the best!

Dan was cross that the MTC sign has been removed. How can you take a traditional picture when the sign is gone?!! The kids were cooperative with his photo-ops.

Provo Temple....

Dan is a sentimental man. This, my friends is the apartment I was living in when I met Dan. This historic place is the site of where he first asked me out, first kissed me, and where he proposed to me.

This is where Dan was living when we met. It is not quite so historic.

Dan took the kids on a Temple tour. They drove around to all the temples they could in one afternoon. Here is the Jordan River Temple.

Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Yeah, you try pronouncing that one! I had enough trouble spelling it!

Draper temple

And as an added bonus, Joshua and Callie got to spend some time with Dan's grandmother (their Great Grandma). They said they had a great trip and everyone was happy.

No comments: