Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Name that Baby

I was feeling obligated to blog about Joshua, and upon feeling the pressure, immediately decided I didn't feel like it. Since I was already looking at pictures, I started looking at all the kids photos from when they were about a year old. Can you guess which kid is which?


Photo #1


Photo #2


Photo #3


Photo #4


Photo #5


Photo #6


Here is your answer Key:
1 is Marian
2 is Joshua
3 is Joshua again. This one looks more Rylee-like.
4 is Rylee
5 is Delaney. I know, sneaky with them in the same shirt!
6 is Callie. I don't have any of her at the right age. Not on this computer.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

#3 is the only one I didn't know - and that's because I wasn't expecting two pictures of Joshua.

The one who looks EXACTLY like you? That would be Marian. :-)

Deborah said...

You tricked me! #3 confused me because I wasn't expecting 2 Joshuas, so I thought that #6 might have been you.

I love Rylee's big blue eyes in that shot.

Carley said...

Yay, I got them all right! I think all of your kids still look exactly like they did as babies.

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

Won't tell you how accurate I was, but I certainly knew the young lady holding onto the child in picture #3!