Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What happens when....

This is what happens when you are making bread and let the bread rise a little extra long because you are busy Skyping your mom:


This is what happens when your 3 year old asks for a Nutella sandwich and then gives it to her baby sister:



This is what happens when you combine 8 children, 15 boxes, 12 markers and a gorgeous, sunny day:






This is what happens when you have a silly 3 year old who likes to have you take pictures of her so she can see her funny faces:

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I really like the second two "What happens when" rather than the first two! I'll keep my eye out for a lid, but I think I would have to be ultra lucky to find one out here.

And Delaney is a silly goose!