One of my parenting magazines highlighted a website that lets you make books. I do know there are a lot, and everyone has their favorite. I do like Hertiage Makers, but they are quite expensive. This new one is blurb.com, and their books start off at $12.95 for a 7x7 paperback. I do not know how great the quality is, so I tried it out. I made a book about Joshua for him. It looked quite cute on the computer, and it should arrive here in another week or 2. I don't know why I have this obsession with books!
If Joshua's is as cute as I hope, and the pictures look good and the binding is decent, I want to put all the pictures from 2007 into a book. I have no need to digitally scrapbook it, I just want all the pictures in a neat, easy to access and read spot. I think this will be perfect! No huge, bulky books to store and haul out! And I can write the story of what's happening and all that stuff if I want.... or not. I'm very excited about this, so Joshua's book had better be all I hope for! I think it will be so great to have all the pictures made into a book. I think the 8x10 size will be fine.
The prices on blurb.com are great and I love that its straightforward- they have a graph telling you what size and how many pages are how much. And its not like each additional page costs. 20-40 pages is the same cost. Now I'm totally plugging the company..... check back in a few weeks and I'll tell you if its worth it, or not!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

1 comment:
Was it worth it? The bbok sounded great.
Post a Comment