Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Full of complaints today!

Dan waited till 9pm last night before asking me to cut his hair. Well, not so true. He asked me to do it at 6, but he wasn't ready till 9. Then, as I'm cutting his hair, he starts to criticise my blog! He's so lucky he still has any hair. And you know, if its boring, you do not have to read it!

My other gripe is that my right foot is going numb when I run. I finally got up to 5 miles on Saturday, but after the first 2 miles, I couldn't feel my toes, and it got worse from there. My whole foot was numb by the time I got home. My dad suggested putting Peppermint essential oil on it before running, and that helped this morning. Only my toes were numb, and that didn't happen till the last 1/2 mile home. Of course, I only did 4 miles today. It takes me so long, and Dan has to leave for work about 7:15. 6am is the earliest I want ot voluntarily get up if 'm going to make myself run! And yes, I have made sure my shoe laces were not too tight!

Callie and Marian are still running around with no pants on and its nearly 10am. Do I care? Not enough to make them finish geting dressed. There is nothing we absolutely have to do this morning. Okay, I need to clean the upstairs bathroom, but that doesn't require pants on my girls. Maintenance is suppose to come and fix the fan in the bathroom and put the towel rack back up. I don't really want them seeing a mess when they come in!

No comments: