Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Bunns are adorable!!!

I feel like it is time for some bunny pictures!  Callie worries about them while she is at school, so sometimes I send her "proof of life" photos so she knows I really DID go out and check on them and they are doing fine.  This means I have a lot of bunny pictures on my phone.  And here are some for you to enjoy, in no particular order.

This is Gweneviere. OR Gwennie, because I'm not really sure I am spelling Gweneviere properly.

She is a little weird though.

Gwennie and Elaine.  They no longer get along and don't get to hang out anymore because Gwennie is mean and chases Elaine around with obvious evil intent.

Elaine is so cute though!

We ike her a lot.

Fine, she is cute too, but still a brat.


Merlin is the more cinnamon colored bunn.  He is the handsome boy.  They got to spend some very supervised time together with no hanky panky.

Merlin is a mild mannered boy.

And so adorable!

Elaine

Gwennie

 

No comments: