Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

We had a lovely Christmas!  I don't think I mentioned that the college kids came down for Christmas.  We lovingly refer to Samantha (formerly known as Josh) and McKenna as "The Vegans".  We had a great time with them and Christmas Day was wonderful. Even eating Vegan meals all week was fun.  We have some old favorites and we have been trying new things as well.

Just some girls, in front of a Christmas Tree, with their stockings.

McKenna and Samantha, rocking their sweet Christmas Sweaters!

Delaney was pleased with her loot.

Callie asked for autobiographies and she was not disappointed!

Samantha had the BEST socks.

Excited about some fun stuff.

Yes, I did wear my awesome Elf Shirt.  And I loved my new license plate for the front of my van.

A rare shot of Marian.

Me, wondering why on earth I am opening a kitchen sink faucet.

Callie is excited to have a new game to play.

Rylee is pleased with the next book in her series.

 

No comments: