Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The End of the Fun

Alas, the day came that we had to return home.  While all of us would have preferred to stay, only Callie got to. 
Our last selfie together.  Callie wanted a Grand Adventure, so she was staying with Adam and Savannah.

And then she was going to fly out to AR with their family and family-hop for a month. This was her agenda on who she hoped to stay with and when.  And then I would drive out to get her, and stay for two weeks and she would come back home then.  

Rylee thought it was an exciting plan.

And I thought it would be great too.  I just didn't realize that THIS is more how I'd feel when I left her!I was so proud of her for trying something new and hard, but wow, I didn't realize how big the hole in my life would be without her!

Anyway, we left.  We drove home sans Callie and it was fine.

 

No comments: