Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Moving Day!

 It's moving day!!  The moving company came and did the walk thru and told us they could do it in one day, not two. I was rather dubious, but they were certain, so they came on Friday, June 5.  They showed up at 7:45 with 4 men.  Maybe 5.  They all wore masks, so I couldn't ell anyone apart and they worked so fast it was hard to go anywhere without getting in the way!
Here they are with the empty truck, getting things going. 

I was impressed that he boxed the couch first and then the other big stuff, before moving on to the DVD shelf. 

He worked FAST though.

Starting to get stuff on the truck.  They only took 30 minutes for lunch and worked non-stop.

 It was impressive!  My room is all packed up.

There's the treadmill! 

Everything was out of the house by now and they loaded up the truck. Actually I think they loaded up 3 trucks.  We had 9 crates and a couch box.  They finished at 3pm and drove away at 3:15.  I was AMAZED!

No comments: