Rylee has some difficult hair. As in, she has a top layer that has a lot of body, but it doesn't work together. This means that rather than some nice wavy hair, she has frizzy hair. Which wouldn't be an issue if she had longer hair, that weighed down the frizz. However, she has an incredibly tender head and hates having her hair brushed. Thus she needs shorter hair. Which frizzes. I cut her hair because she always has it up. I'm a little neurotic about no hair in the face.
Rylee reached a point where she wanted to wear her hair down. Which was bad. Because I cut her hair badly and when it isn't in a ponytail.... well.. it is noticeable!
So I took her to get her hair cut for reals. And paid real money and everything!
Much cuter.
Also, after many many difficult hours and hard work, Rylee FINALLY passed the swim test!
They wanted a "recognizable" stroke, which she could do, it just took a bit to be able to do it non-stop for 25 meters.
And somehow, she just could not tread water for the full minute. ....Until Marian gave her some secret tip that made things come together for her and Bam! She had it!





No comments:
Post a Comment