Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Visiting Provo

 The Friday that the reunion ended, we drove up to Provo.  We had a campus tour scheduled that afternoon.  The tour was lame.  It covered little and was short. I was also a little bitter that they gave the kids lame school shirts (my nieces got cooler ones and ours are ugly).  And even though Callie is the most likely to come to BYU, they wouldn't count her since she's not in HS. So it was quite disappointing.

It was also freakishly hot so the kids didn't want to wander around campus with us.  Dan and I wanted to see some old stomping grounds, but the heat was too much.  We made a beeline for the bookstore.

The only photo I thought to take.  Oops. 

Then we met up with some of my "Sister Friends"!  2 of our former sister missionaries were at BYU and came to hang out with us.  It was so fun to catch up.  The kids got bored though and I found several photos like this on my phone afterwards. 

 We did get a group shot of us and our sister missionaries.  No longer Sisters, they are Maddie and Courtney!

Then I was off to the Provo City Temple for a session.  It was awesome!

Dan took the kids to BYU's Bean Museum for a live animal event, which they loved.

Now, the good news about staying the night in Provo, is that we stayed at Aunt Dixie's house.  The downside is that the house had no AC.  It was a hot night.

No comments: