Here is our Reunion group!
Okay, I couldn't get the photos from the website, so I screen-shotted them with my phone And they are totally out of order. This is Aaron and I walking in with Callie.
Callie's semi-truimphant not-run up the last steep hill.
Did I mention the last hill was freakishly long and steep? I didn't have it in me to run it, so yeah I walked most of it.
Dam, of course, killed it and ran the whole thing.
And back at the Reunion, shenanigans were going on. And Rylee had a mustache.
I bet you didn't know my dad and his brother looked so much alike! And Dan photobombed my shot.
The melty beads were a huge hit and the kids spent a lot of quality time at the bead table.
Delaney had a number of interesting creations.
My sweet Rylee!
I do love Delaney.
Marian had no problem hanging out with the little kids and having a blast on the slip and slide.
There were some fun games that the kids enjoyed.
Watching the hula hoop relay was good fun for me!
The reunion site had a pool that was well utilized.
The kids were trying to get up on this giant ball. As soon as they got on top of it, they would roll right down into the water. I laughed. A lot.
There were two cats on the property and this one was quite tolerant. This photo makes me laugh!

No comments:
Post a Comment