I love this kid. He makes me laugh. And I like this extra loooong bread. This is what Dan brought home the other night. I like Dan. I called and said "I don't feel well. Will you bring some French Bread home and make French Bread Pizzas for dinner?" And he did! The kids loved this bread. Dan also made French Toast with it Saturday morning. Like!
I love these 2 girls! I especially love it when they play nicely together. This day they were "making a fort" It seemed to consist of them bringing down every single piece of bedding and pillow that they could find. Not very fort-like, but apparently lots of fun.
I like this new ceramics place I just discovered! Callie got to go to a party there and it looked so fun!! I think I may have to take the kids there for a summer activity. Not that we have anywhere to put their finished products or anything.... But how fun!!
This is my elliptical machine! I love this thing! Yes, it does sit right inside my door in our entryway. Thank goodness the entryway is large enough to accommodate it. Plus, it lets me watch tv, while I sweat. It is quite large, but it is a fabulous item and I do not regret getting it 6 years ago.
This is my new favorite thing! Odd, perhaps. However, since we moved into this house, I have plunged toilets more in the last 6 months than in the duration of my entire life. All 3 toilets clog regularly. They get plunged at least once a week, and probably 4-5 times a week on average. I banned flushable wipes, but the cloggage continues. I have concluded it is not us, but the house. So I was super-excited to find this industrial strength plunger, and quite delighted with its results.
I love-love-love these kids! They crack me up and are so much fun. I asked them to just line up for a picture and I didn't even care how they looked. This is what I got! Best kids ever!
(Today, at least!)
And finally, while I am not a huge fan of Mardi Gras, I am a fan of fun school projects! For the 100th School Day celebration, Callie had to make a Madi Gras float using 100 items to decorate it. This is her finished product. She was so cute, and did not want my suggestions at all. I was only allowed to paint the masks and hold the glue gun. I proclaim it..... Adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment